Benjamin M. Chiaro, CCIM
| Add Contact
Ben joined ROCK Commercial Real Estate in 2005. He specializes in shopping center leasing, retail/restaurant tenant representation, investment sales, and urban redevelopment / adaptive re-use projects. Prior to being a Broker, Ben started with ROCK as a Project Coordinator after graduating with a B.A. in Business from Millersville University.
Ben is an active member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
, where he serves on the South-Central PA ICSC Next Generation
Planning Committee and also attends deal-making conferences in Las Vegas, New York, Philadelphia, and Washington, DC annually. He is a member of the board of directors for Leadership York
and chairs the Mentorship York committee. He is a graduate of Mentorship York Class of 2012
. Ben also sits on the Downtown Inc.
Economic Development Committee and Retail Recruitment Committee.
- "Ben Chiaro and Kevin Hodge are professionals with a thorough knowledge of their industry."
- Ron Strawn, Sandmar Properties, LLC
- "I can't say enough about how well I thought Ben Chiaro handled himself throughout the entire period of time from original meetings, to listing contract, to conferences with prospective Buyer, to final closing. Ben was the utmost professional in all ways."
- Denise Chapline, Elfant Wissahickon Realtors
- "I had the great pleasure to work with both Ben Chiaro and Dylan Bauer on a recent lease agreement in York. Both Ben and Dylan approached the assignment with utmost enthusiasm and the professionalism. Their industry knowledge, local insight, accessibility, and responsiveness were all incredibly valuable throughout the process"
- Ned Bauhof, DiCarlo's Pizza
- "Our company has employed ROCK Commercial for the past five years to perform leasing services at our center in Etters, Pennsylvania. During that period, our anchor tenant, a national grocery store, vacated the space and we hired Ben to find a replacement and lease up the balance of the shopping center. Ben did an outstanding job identifying potential replacements, shepherding the market study and then negotiating a LOI and subsequently a complex grocery store lease. Ben is very knowledgeable when it comes to the current local real estate market conditions and has been successful in leasing several of our retail spaces. Ben's level of service and integrity are second to none and I would have no hesitation in giving Ben the highest recommendation."
- Scott Spector, Kodiak Properties, LLC
IN MY SPARE TIME
"Outside of work I enjoy traveling with my wife Carla, experiencing live music, and going to baseball/football games. I also enjoy golfing and playing the guitar, which is a self-taught hobby."
LICENSING & CERTIFICATION
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- PA Real Estate Salesperson License
- MD Real Estate Salesperson License