David L. Bode, CCIM, SIOR
David is a principal member in the formation of ROCK Commercial Real Estate, which was launched in September 2001. He specializes in investment sales and corporate services. With over 30 years experience in real estate, David has serviced the Central Pennsylvania community in multiple positions, including industrial and office sales & leasing, as well as management & training.
In 2004 David was recognized by the Central Penn Business Journal as an honoree for its annual “Forty under 40" award, which recognizes the region's 40 top leaders under the age of 40.
David serves on the Board of Directors for the American Red Cross York Chapter, Better York, and York Traditions Bank, as well as the Professional Standards Committee for the Realtors Association of York & Adams County. He is also on the Logos Academy Site & Facilities Committee.
- "The level of professionalism and sincere commitment shown was outstanding during each aspect of the project."
- DENTSPLY International
- "David was professional, organized, and reassuring to us as sellers. Even though our property was not a high-end piece of real estate, we were given as much time and attention as a huge commercial building. We felt at all times that everything would be handled efficiently and appropriately"
- Jim and Laurie Overmiller
- "ROCK provided accurate, local market analysis and commercial real estate direction that helped us acquire a strategic property at a critical point in our organization’s history. Our experience with them was great. Dave Bode was a pleasure to work with and showed the kind of leadership one would expect in these transactions."
- Aaron Anderson, Logos Academy
TRANSACTION VOLUME (past five years)
$115.3M in Total Sales
2.1M SF Sold
3.5M SF Leased
LICENSING & CERTIFICATION
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- PA Real Estate Broker License
- PA Real Estate Broker/Appraiser License
- MD Real Estate Broker License