Founding Partner - Retired
| Add Contact
Retiring in January 2016, Dave has been a principal member in the formation of ROCK Commercial Real Estate, which was launched in September 2001. Dave specialized in industrial real estate and investment sales and leasing. With more than 30 years experience in real estate, he has worked every position from Sales Agent to President & Principal. After graduating with a B.S. in Industrial Engineering from Penn State University, he started his career with General Electric Company in several capacities including production control, shop management and manufacturing engineering manager, before returning to his hometown of York to begin his commercial real estate career.
Dave is a member on the Board of Director's for Better York
. He is a member of Society of Industrial & Office Realtors (SIOR), Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) York City Rotary Club
, a member of the Zion United Methodist
Church Leadership Team, and Board of Trustees.
- "David Keech did an excellent job of guiding us in the process. I will continue to recommend ROCK in the future."
- Dennis Ray, York Christian Church
- "Dave was patient and thoughtful throughout the entire process."
- Vincent T. and Kathleen F. Rice, AARON Enterprises, Inc.
- "Dave went "the extra mile" in terms of his time and commitment to finding a qualified buyer for our unique property. I will be referring potential clients to him in the future."
- Jeffrey E. Grove, Trinity United Methodist Church
IN MY SPARE TIME
"I like to spend time with my family, and mission activities of my Church. I also enjoy building projects, working on the farm, riding my Harley, sailing and scuba diving on vacations."
LICENSING & CERTIFICATION
- Society of Industrial & Office Realtors - SIOR
- Certified Commercial Investment Member - CCIM
- PA Real Estate Broker License
- PA Real Estate Salesperson License
- PA Certified Broker/Appraiser License
- Certified Emergency Response Team Member