Greg Finkelstein, CPA, CCIM
| Add Contact
Greg brings a unique and complementary background to commercial real estate. He began his career in St. Louis working in the public accounting field after graduating from the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin. Along this path he earned his Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license and eventually entered into the private sector where he was exposed to commercial real estate and immediately identified his passion for the industry. Upon moving to York, he joined ROCK where he has been a member of the Brokerage Group since 2010. During his tenure with the ROCK TEAM, Greg has gained tremendous market knowledge and experience and in 2014 completed his CCIM designation. Greg’s background and skill sets allow him to serve a variety of clients ranging from Regional Investors to local Businesses in all asset classes.
Greg is a member of the International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
and is also an active member of the Hanover Regional Economic Development Plan Steering Committee. Greg sits on the Board of Directors of the York Jewish Community Center
and serves as Treasurer.
- "Very thorough and excellent communication from Greg. He always follows up and does what he can to bring two parties together to execute a lease." - Andrew Levine, Adams County Realty, LLLP
- "Greg was terrific to work with. He was always quick to respond and answered all of my questions immediately. I had a wonderful experience under difficult circumstances." - Deborah Harden
- "Very honest and thorough folks. They always make time to listen to your concerns. It was certainly a great pleasure working with Ben Bode and Greg Finkelstein." - Marilyn Rampersad, DynaTech USA, LLC
IN MY SPARE TIME
"I enjoy spending time with my family and our two dogs. You'll usually find me cooking, working around the house or exploring what York and the surrounding areas have to offer."
LICENSING & CERTIFICATION
- PA Real Estate Salesperson License
- MD Real Estate Salesperson License
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) License
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)