ROCK Commercial Real Estate, LLC is a growing independent real estate broker specializing in the sale, leasing and management of commercial real estate in the South Central Pennsylvania region. ROCK is seeking a Brokerage Assistant to work 30-40 hours per week to support its commercial real estate team for an immediate opening.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare, review and update documents such as listing agreements, purchase agreements, lease agreements, business relationship agreements, amendments and other documents
- Prepare profiles/marketing material and gather necessary property information for property listings
- Add property listings to ROCK’s website and/or other services (e.g., CREXi, MLS, etc.); respond to inquiries and share leads, as appropriate
- Assist in monitoring pre-settlement activities and preparing for settlements
- Track expiring property listings to ensure timely renewal
- Track expiring leases to ensure timely renewal
- Enhance and maintain ROCK’s commercial real estate database integrity to track prospects, client and transaction information
- Work closely with ROCK’s mapping, marketing and research personnel
- Meet clients or prospects for signings, showings, etc. on occasion
- Assist in answering and directing incoming phone calls
- All other related tasks, as needed, to support ROCK’s brokerage team and affirm ROCK’s brand as a leading source of commercial real estate knowledge in the region
- PA Real Estate License preferred – if not, position will require licensing within ninety (90) days of employment
- Minimum of one year of commercial real estate or related business experience preferred
- Experience in data management including the ability to enter data timely and accurately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products preferred
- Strong CRM data software application skills, experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team to meet goals and objectives
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines and providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Relentless attention to detail
Typical Work Schedule: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM or 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday with an hour lunch.
Please submit resumes through email to Barry Wildasin.
ROCK’s regular office hours are 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM. Individuals working a 40-hour work week from Monday through Friday are given the option of working 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM or 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, including a 1-hour lunch.