Commercial real estate provides powerful economic opportunities by serving as a pillar for cost cutting, growth, competitive advantage, sustainability, wealth preservation, business transfer, and tax applications. Regardless of whether you own or lease real estate, we help you put these strategies to work.
Our team of real estate consultants provides guidance to businesses, investors, condominium associations, and other entities. With our unparalleled approach to commercial real estate, ROCK leverages our extensive experience and vast knowledge to uncover opportunities, develop action plans, and guide our clients to achieving their goals.
Project: Location Analysis
Client: Veterans Affairs
- ROCK completed a 30-minute drive time analysis for each of the two possible Lancaster County sites
- Analysis indicated the site which optimized accessibility to veterans while minimizing the cannibalization of the two existing locations
Project: Multiple Assignments
Client: WellSpan Properties Inc.
- Acquisition of the Good Samaritan Hospital portfolio
- Engaged to perform 29 lease abstracts, primarily for properties located in Lebanon County
Project: Hanover, PA Housing Market Study
Client: York Area Housing Group
- ROCK used sales data and demographics to determine demand for new low-income, single-family townhouse units in Hanover
- Data indicated that the Hanover Borough housing market had been gaining momentum over an 18-month period, and a dense population of households met the criteria for affordable housing, creating a captive audience for the project
Project: Membership Study
Client: Lancaster YMCA
- Analyzed membership data and identified statistically significant factors pertaining to membership retention
- Provided tool to help mitigate the risk of defecting members and identify future membership opportunities in their communities