Drew M. Steffens
Drew has five years of experience applying GIS Analysis to the commercial real estate industry. His cartographic expertise includes the use of ESRI and Carto to deliver interactive map visuals to clients.
In addition to mapping, Drew taps into his creative side crafting 3D visuals and virtual tours to illustrate potential for underutilized space. His favorite 3D ventures include urban revival projects that modernize structures while maintaining historic charm.
- Veteran’s Administration, Willow Street – Cannibalization Study
- Lancaster YMCA – Customer & Market Analysis
- Vasont Systems – 3D Interior Previews
- Main Street Hanover – Business Development Committee
- St. Matthew Lutheran Church, Hanover – Property Committee
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS & AWARDS
- Mid Atlantic Real Estate Journal’s 2018 “30 Under 30” Recipient
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- ArcGIS Desktop Entry Certification
- Millersville University of Pennsylvania, BA in Geography