Heather joined ROCK Commercial Real Estate in 2007. She was the Director of Research and Marketing prior to transitioning to her role as Brokerage Advisor. With her vast background, Heather has been involved in various research and consulting projects that include market studies, retail location analyses, site analyses, and a variety of commercial real estate research reports. Heather is located in ROCK’s Lancaster office where she focuses on office and industrial sales and leasing, in addition to consulting and investment sales.
“It is always a positive and professional experience. ROCK makes every transaction easy and successful.”
– Dan Hawks, Director of Leasing, Kinsley Properties
“Both Heather and Dave were great to work with, answered my questions and were quick to obtain the information I requested.”
– John Bailey, President, Bailey Leasing, Inc.
“Heather Krieger assisted us with identifying an appropriate space for our new retail operation. She spent almost two years helping us sort through properties and best options. She was always available, ready with meaningful data, eager to provide counsel, and a top notch professional. She regularly went above and beyond our expectations and was always positive and realistic!”
– Tammi Morris, Executive Director, York Habitat for Humanity
“ROCK was professional, responsive and knowledgeable. I certainly would recommend them.”
– Jeffrey A. Blakeley, C.P.M., A.P.P., Assistant VP – Real Estate & Procurement Manager, Northwest Bank
“Professional, knowledgeable and friendly. Heather has been patient with us for the past four years and has been very helpful. She always responds in a timely fashion and is always professional!”
– Rosina Stambaugh, The Law Office of Rosina C. Stambaugh, LLC
“Heather was always helpful, was able to answer all of our questions or would find the answers to our question quickly and professionally.”
– Elizabeth Kumler, Healing Modalities
“ROCK returned my calls and emails in a timely manner. If my advisor, Heather, was not available, she’d schedule her assistant with me, who was also wonderful to work with. Heather provided good guidance, assistance and direction in a timely matter.”
– Deborah Allen, Executive Director, PennCares Support Services
“Heather Kreiger and Dave Bode were always available and quick to respond to any request. They understood our needs and looked at all options to get us where we needed to be.”
– Steve Knaub, President & CEO, Hospice & Community Care
“Heather went above and beyond in response to our pipe freezing concerns.”
– Dennis Axline, Owner, Hanover Home & Garden
“Heather was very professional. Did exactly what she said she would do.”
– Larry Hinkle, CEO, TeleCom Business Solutions, Inc.
“The whole experience has been wonderful, and the tenants that I have acquired are, by far, a better fit than I had expected.”
– Melissa Hansberry, Investor