Michael J. Katz, CCIM
Michael joined ROCK Commercial Real Estate in 2003 and currently serves as Director of Operations. He leads all of ROCK’s staff recruitment efforts and performs a variety of other human resource management functions. Michael is responsible for providing leadership, training, professional development and coaching to all ROCK Associates, with a focus on team members planning to transition into brokerage or property management roles. He also manages all of ROCK’s information technology and office equipment needs and oversees ROCK’s day-to-day office operations in York and Lancaster.
Michael has worked in the commercial real estate industry for more than 15 years and served in a variety of capacities at ROCK including Training & Development Facilitator, Retail Coordinator, Brokerage Advisor and Project Coordinator.
- Leadership York Class of 2018
- Realtors Association of York and Adams Counties (RAYAC)
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- CCIM designation
- Pennsylvania Real Estate Salesperson License
- Penn State University – B.A. in Business Administration
“Mike Katz is detailed oriented, thorough, attentive, and responsive and I would ask for no more. It doesn’t get any better than him.”
– Holly E. Holleran, Meadowbrook Land Company
“Mike Katz was very helpful, able to answer all of our questions and guide us through this process.”
– Robert J. Woods, Executive Director, United Way of York County