Nate is a Brokerage Advisor at ROCK, dedicated to superior client education and communication and active in both commercial lease analysis and commercial real estate investment analysis. He enjoys helping small businesses emerge and grow, whether they be office, retail or industrial users. Nate’s experience adds value to his clients in the form of renovation assessment and property valuation, as well as budgeting and logistics.
Prior to joining ROCK, Nate served as Executive Supervisor for MJS Properties LLC in York, PA, and as an agent for Country Home Real Estate. His diverse background lends itself well to his brokerage role at ROCK, having been an environmental consultant and a public school teacher.
- Avalong Village, 2820 Whiteford Road, York, PA – 11,000 SF – Retail Plaza Lease
- 18 South George Street, York, PA – 53,000 SF – Downtown York Multi-Tenant Office Building Lease
- Supercenter Plaza, Lewistown, PA – 36,000 SF – Retail Plaza Lease
- Sign of the Horse Brewery, Inc.
- Giambalvo Family Limited Partnership
- Deblin Inc. – PennDOT, site office acquisition
- Forward Motion Chiropractic and Wellness
- Orendorff Studios Photography
EDUCATION & CERTIFICATIONS
- PA Real Estate Salesperson License
- Arcadia University, Masters Degree
- West Chester University, Bachelors Degree
- PA Teaching Certificates
- Environmental Education & Certifications
- MS Language Arts
- MS Social Studies
- General Science
“Nate was a pleasure to work with, and well-respected by our associates. He treated the staff with high regard, and continually displayed professionalism and attention to detail. Any business would be fortunate to work with Nate.”
– Nicolle Nugent, Store Manager, The Home Depot