Project Coordinator – Commercial Real Estate
ROCK Commercial Real Estate, LLC is a real estate brokerage firm specializing in the sale, leasing and management of commercial real estate in the South Central Pennsylvania region. To be prepared for growth opportunities, ROCK is always seeking resumes for the position of Project Coordinator to support its commercial real estate operations in its York and Lancaster office locations. This position will potentially lead to a full-time sales position once the qualified individual demonstrates the necessary desire and skill set to make such a transition.
This position does not require any prior commercial real estate experience, just a sincere commitment and interest to take initiative and learn all aspects of the industry. While a Pennsylvania Real Estate license is not required for consideration, a successful candidate will be required to obtain their license within ninety (90) days of employment.
Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities
- Learn, understand and analyze commercial real estate industry, market, trends, etc.
- Perform outbound calling to identify potential commercial real estate clients (i.e., buyers/sellers, landlords/tenants)
- Conduct prospecting/researching for new business and perform necessary follow-up on leads
- Review and summarize leases
- Prepare, review and update real estate documents such as marketing agreements, purchase agreements, lease agreements and financial analyses
- Add property listings to ROCK’s website and/or other services (e.g., CoStar, LoopNet, MLS, etc.); respond to inquiries and share leads, as appropriate
- Track expiring property listings to ensure timely renewal
- Work closely with ROCK’s research personnel to enhance and maintain commercial real estate database integrity to track prospects, client and transaction information
- Work closely with ROCK’s mapping and marketing personnel to deliver high-end presentation materials for brochures, e-mail blasts, client meetings, trade shows, site tour books, aerial competition maps, etc.
- Shadow sales and leasing personnel on meetings with clients or prospects for showings, negotiations, settlements, etc.
- Run errands (e.g., pick up copies of blue prints, obtain keys, deliver documents)
- Order signage
- Take property photos
- All other related tasks, as needed, to support ROCK’s operations and affirm ROCK’s brand as a leading source of commercial real estate knowledge in the region
- Minimum of one year of related business experience a plus
- Experience in data management including the ability to enter data timely and accurately
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products and Adobe Photoshop preferred
- Strong CRM data software application skills, experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM a plus
- Demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team to meet goals and objectives
- Proven record of meeting tight deadlines and providing excellent internal and external customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; effective listening and critical thinking skills
- Relentless attention to detail
Typical Work Schedule: 7:30 AM to 4:30 PM or 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM Monday through Friday with an hour lunch
ROCK is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.